Sunday, March 11, 2007

We are hoping for the Regional Directors decision on Monday and if everything goes as it should, our election victory will be certified. As soon as the decision is made, I'm sure management will post that decision as well as their next move.

We will also put the decision here on saveourtrade.

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget

ADD This